Battersea Power Station redevelopment project
Gardner Group have been working on Phase 2 of the Battersea Power Station redevelopment project since 2018.
We are providing a full Airside Shell & Core package, within the basement areas of the Power Station itself for our Client the Battersea Power Station Development Company and construction managers Mace.
Our package included, but was not limited to:
- The drawing & lead coordination of services in designated areas.
- The supply and installation of: Air Handling Units, Axial Flow Fans, Box Fans, Fan Coil Units, all inline equipment such as various damper types, grilles & attenuators.
- Both fire rated & standard class ‘B’ ventilation ductwork.
- Fire rated & standard thermal ductwork insulation.
- Car park, roadway & loading bay exhaust systems, as well as life safety systems within staircases.
The regeneration of Battersea Power Station will open the Grade II* listed building up to the public & form the centre of what will be a new neighbourhood and community in London. The unique historical features of the Power Station are being brought back to life whilst the building is given a new 21st century purpose. Once open to the public in Spring 2022, Battersea Power Station will house 253 apartments, offices, over 100 retail shops, restaurants & cafes, as well as unique event spaces.